Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Battle of the Phones

Nokia 7610 002

Good bye my love Nokia 7610 - this phone has been with me for more than 3 years. I'm saying good bye to it this Friday. I really love the phone's unique keypad and design. If it's not because of its dying keypad (and price slashing for my "new" love) I wouldn't think of changing.

Most probably I'll get this: Nokia N95 8GB, which has been the phone I wanted since it came out... except it was too expensive then.

nokia-n95-8gb

But it's also possible that I get an iPhone: simple the coolest gadget around. It would be to show off if I got this phone. I'm reserved about its only-2MP camera and inability to send MMS. But look at it, isn't it fabulous! And they say that it's faster than Nokia N95 8GB. If the pricing with Vodafone is as bad as Optus, I'm not even gonna think twice.

iphone-malaysia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin