Monday, October 31, 2005
Suddenly it all came back to me. The song 's lyric is very simple yet meaningful. And more coincidentally, I could have said it to someone tonight!!! Is this a sign? Is it?
Excitedly, I asked myself would I have packed the 2 Boyzone CDs all the way from Malaysia? With almost shivering hands I opened my CD pouch and there they were!
So I now am set back in a very nostalgic mode...listening to Boyzone. Thinking about myself being a boi then, when boybands were the hottest/hippiest thing on earth. And thinking about what could I have done differently then, and also just now.
Boyzone: Love me for a reason - Let the reason be love. Their very first international hit. It was in one of the compilation albums (still in casette) that I bought. I think it was the first of the then very famous compilation series "That What I Call Music" I think. It was a green cover with some gassy drink-like bubbles.
When I say nothing at all - is when I wanna say everything to you...
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Well those are really besides the point. While we were having BKT last night, we saw on TV that one of the QueerGuy - Carson - was coming down to Melbourne on Cup day. And JK asked how come they were no longer on TV? So I though I'd check it out since I used to be a fan. As it turns out, expectedly I might add, that the show is still going hot in the states.
Have all the Australian male species, gay and straight alike and the in-betweens, turned up a notch or two on their fashion/tzujing/food-and-wine/grooming/culture-vulture gear? We do need their queer expertise!! Hahahaha... They are fun, witty and camp and real too, apart from the really helpful and oh-I-didn't-know-that-before kind of information.
I really could use a good laugh from time to time. That is what I look forward to on watching television. Not too intelectually demanding - just light and easy infotainment will do for me. Please put them back on Channel 10. Or has the queer culture died out of heat already? We need to be fabulous. We need Fab5!!
Friday, October 28, 2005
Monday, October 24, 2005
1. Madonna the Madgesty - Confession on the Dancefloor
2. Mariah Carey - The Emancipation of Mimi (I know it's a bit late)
3. Destiny's Child - Best Collection
4. All Stars - So Amazing...tribute to Luther Vandross
I think I will go back and get them back in Malaysia. They are cheaper there.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Are you envy of people with earphones listening to mp3 all the time? It's annoyingly painful to bear the sight when everyone else has one but you!!
So now it's your chance to have a multi-D mp3-player-cum-recorder-cum-external-storage-cum-tuner-cum-organiser. Forget about iPod! This Zen Micro 5 will really zen up your life.
Come on, log on to eBay now and start bidding, from AUD99. Offer ends 16 OCT 2005, 2244.
Monday, October 03, 2005
1. A few Zen/yoga/buddist meditation scores which really calm me and provide me the space
2. Sunshine - Ricki Lee
3. Can you feel the love tonight - Kenny G
4. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
5. Where the Streets Have No Names - U2
6. The Greastest View - Silverchair
7. I Want It All - Queen
8. If You Could Read My Mind - Studio 54
9. Waiting for You - Kenny G
10. You had Me from Hello - Jenny Chessy (He was married to Renee sorry-I-dunno-how-to-spell-her-surname for 5 months. They have just divorced recently. Turned out that the marriage is a scam as he is GAY!)
11. By the Time the Night is Over - Kenny G ft. Peabo Bryson (MMmmm, Peabo's big voice is so nicely complemented by Kenny's soothing saxaphone, I love this song!)
12. All the Way - Craig David (I almost turn his first and last names the other way round. This is a great party song. Sexy and turn the beat up ppl!)
Saturday, October 01, 2005
Come what may. My concern is not as big as the victims of 911, Katrina and Tsunami. I'll have the courage to go on. If what we share conquers it all, I hope you will look at the with the same eyes, hold me with the same hands, embrace me with the same warmth and love me with the same hearts.
The sun might have penetrated throught the omnimous clouds for a moment, the gathering storm is still not slowing down. Yet hope is still lurking in the dark.