Saturday, October 01, 2005

A New Beginning: dy/dx = 0 and d2y/dx2 > 0

On this day October 1 2005, it marks my rebirth. I am feeling rather clueless as to what will happen (doesn't anyone?) next. I am excited and worried at the same time. The old weights that have been straining my heart and soul might have been lifted. But will some new weights take over?

Come what may. My concern is not as big as the victims of 911, Katrina and Tsunami. I'll have the courage to go on. If what we share conquers it all, I hope you will look at the with the same eyes, hold me with the same hands, embrace me with the same warmth and love me with the same hearts.

The sun might have penetrated throught the omnimous clouds for a moment, the gathering storm is still not slowing down. Yet hope is still lurking in the dark.

1 comment:

小心聲 said...

Good...I'm happy about it for u!!
Treasure it more ya!!
And dont think too much...
Everything will be going from good to better and to best...~_^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin