Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Which Colour Represents You???

You scored as Orange. Orange is energising, warm and loving and this is just like you. You love people, are always surrounded by many friends and tend appreciate and help them whenever you can. You also like to stand out and at first impressions come of as a lovable person. Most people adore you.

Orange

89%

Blue

89%

Green

78%

Purple

72%

Black

67%

Pink

67%

Red

67%

Yellow

61%

White

33%

Which Colour Represents You???
created with QuizFarm.com

Incidentally my favourite fruit is ORANGE too! Can orange be the new blue? I certainly hope so. Blue is too overused. Especially hmmm, one of my friends (you know who you are).

There's something I don't like about guys wearing blue shirt and formal pants - very traditional and predictable and playing-too-safe! Don't get me wrong, not asking everyone to be shocking pink or striking lime-green or striping (I am trying to be inventive as I go along =O) rainbow. I just like to be different I guess.

Already need to start saving (I prolly will also procrastinate on this matter) for my office wardrobe...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin