Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sleepless Beauty

Have not slept well in the past few nights.. Mom, bro and I all woke up at about 5am on Monday morning. Didn’t know what happen actually, Mom said she had heard a frog yapping (I don’t how does a frog sound in English) away… The night before – I woke at 5am because I had just had a bad dream about my bro. We were fighting as he had done something wrong, I scolded him, he drove/ran away, things were smashed, I might have cried… And I found tear stain at the corner of my right eye when I looked in the mirror.

Again, it was an early morning today. I tried to stay in bed till 6.45am. It’s 11.45pm now and I am waiting to fly to Melbourne. It’s way past my bedtime and I normally don’t sleep well sitting. Perhaps I knew I would be missing home, hence the dream and sleepless-ness.

I don’t know what to feel going back to Melbourne this time. In my heart, 95% of me doesn’t really care about what may or may not happen with AIG. I already gave up when I decided to go back to Malaysia in Dec. No matter how hot it is in Tanah Merah, how fierce the mosquitoes are, how long-winded my Dad is, home is still home.

this post was incomplete some time in Jan/Feb 2009 – I decided to post it anyway…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin