Monday, March 23, 2009

A Lezzie-Affair to Remember

Kiss- Attempt 3

“I guess you haven’t heard about that.”

“She’s a dyke, too?”

“Well,” said Mary Ann. “She had an affair with a woman. Does that make her a dyke?”

“It does if she did it right,” DeDe replied.

Taken from Armistead Maupin’s Further Tales of the City.

Had the kiss continued, would the lives of my two best friends have taken a totally different direction? Maybe I would even be asked to be the father to their child(ren)?

I really admired them for braving themselves for the kiss. I guess that’s about the craziest thing they have ever done, intimately. Moon, what were you thinking when you bought that poster?

I want a rematch!!! A re-kiss! Those lips have been apart for what, more than 4 years! Eric could use some lesbianic stimulation too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin