Friday, March 20, 2009

Excuses Excuses!

Paul: I can’t go to the gym. It’s too hot.

Lawrence: But the gym is air-conditioned…

Paul: Yeah, but I still know how hot it is outside.

Taken from DNA #110.

I am a Paul. Even though I do go swimming when it’s 12C outside, I would come up with a lot of excuses if I had decided to go to the gym or for a run. It would go like this…

Alfred: I can’t go to the gym. It’s too cold.

Lawrence: But the gym is air-conditioned…

Alfred: Yeah, but it’s stuffy in the gym coz of the heating. And it is cold walking to the gym.

Honestly, I can’t run – I have never been able to run consistently.

Alfred: I can’t go for a run. It’s too hot.

Lawrence: But you can wear sunnies.

Alfred: Yeah, but… Yeah… But…. Yeah, but, yeah, but! I hate the dangling keys in my pocket.

I think it’d be motivating if I married someone who had more excuses that I would. I love showing off that I am better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin