Thursday, October 11, 2007

how long...

I'm the sort of person that is anal about checking my email. Is this a way of me screaming for attention? I gotta remind myself - email isn't love (aka food isn't love).

I think the longest I have gone without checking my email is probably one to two weeks. Am I gonna looking for a cyber cafe when I am travelling in, say, India? No, perhaps India is too high-tech to allow me ample access. And India is not one of my must-visit countries. How about Morocco? Sounds perfectly foreign and nothing like I've ever been before. How long do you think I'll last without going crazy for not getting access to the internet?

If internet coverage is available on some islands, would you bring together with you your laptop on your holiday? And how long do you think you'll last without internet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin