Monday, October 29, 2007

i'm OUTing you

Since I have had a fair share of weird dreams in the past few weeks, I decided to start to tag-blog them under Dreamcatcher. Unfortunately the protagonist of my dreams was so conveniently myself so I am not putting myself up for inspection this time. Not yet.

Ta-dah - so there goes my first victim, in my wholly imaginary world of alf-land, CL (I better keep her anonymous) was a lesbo!! I don't know why I would help her with overseas student health cover (my job)... When she was passing her passport to me, she said, "I don't think why am I telling you this but I have a girlfriend back home".

The rest of the dream fell through the dreamcatcher though.... But rest assured, just to set the record straight, CL isn't gay.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin