Monday, September 18, 2006

oops I tag it again - 3 things

1... Things that scare me

  • Being away from family, friends and lovers
  • Getting fat and unfit
  • Cancer

2...People who make me laugh

  • Friends
  • Myself when I have dreamed about something stupid like dreaming my pubic hair all turned white after I discovered a strand of white hair

3...Things I hate the most

  • Receiving utility bills in the mail
  • Smoking 2nd smoke
  • Loud people and ipods in a train/tram/public transport

4...Things I don't understand

  • That how come so many people are obssessed with faith and religion and use that for own survival
  • Why am I still scared about certain things
  • How come my jelly belly is still there after 100000 sit-ups a day?

5...Things I'm doing right now

  • This?
  • Thinking about weather tomorrow
  • Listening to "The Hardest Part"

6...Things I want to do before I die

  • Travel to as many places as I can, Europe being top of the list
  • Look very presentable and sexy when THE ONE is right before me or behind me =P
  • Spend as much time as possible with my parents (isn't that like before they die? Oh whatever)

7... Things I can do

  • Listen to my friends (and sometimes bitch too)
  • I can pass everyday
  • Read Harry Potter and watch Friends again and again and again and again

8... Ways to describe my personality

  • Warm hearted, passionate, emphatic and generous (all subject to my rules and regulation though)
  • Vain
  • Controlling

9... Things I can't do

  • Snorkel/dive
  • Build muscles (not yet?)
  • Stop my sweaty glands from pumping everytime it's hot or I am nervous

10...Things I think you should listen to

  • Your Mom
  • Your heart
  • yourself

11...Things you should never listen to

  • Like all political leaders
  • Gossip (yea right! I love that!!!)
  • me

12...Things I'd like to learn

  • Swim properly as in have a formal proper swimming lesson
  • Ride a motorcycle
  • Speak in French/Italian/German/Spanish fluently

13...Favorite foods

  • Anything from the Mom's kitchen
  • Gimme seafood anytime
  • Citrus Fruits and berries

14...Beverages I drink regularly

  • Tea
  • Fruit Juice
  • Water

15...Shows I watched as a kid

  • Transformers (so excited about the upcoming movie)
  • Thunder Cats
  • The sound of music, always!

Now the people that I tag, Winnie Wong (your 2nd post material?), Sherly and Anglene? Sorry Moon and Eelin - you guys don't blog as much anymore now do you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin