Saturday, March 04, 2006

I have a date with X3 on May 26

X-3: the Last Stand




Please dont pull down X-men with your Halle katrina/tsunami/tornado/Storm etc...

Who else can be the wild and sexy Wolverine other than Hugh Jackman?

Rogue

Pyro - the fire thrower


Magneto: They wish to cure us, and I say we are the cure!

Juggernaut - if not mistaken, he's unfortunately (coz he's a bad guy) the strongest and most destructable of all the X-men. There's nothing that can stand in his way.

Jean Grey is back from the dead as the Dark Phoenix - the most most favourite and complicated storyline in X-men.

Iceman


Colossus


Angel

Callisto (I can't remember who she is though).


Cyclops - the X-man I love the most but unfortunately Wolverine is the main storyline in the movie. Is it because of Hugh Jackman? Either way I can't complain because I love the two of them.

Charles Xavier: Since the dawn of existence, there have always been moments when the course of history shifted. Such a turning point is upon us now. A conflict between the better and worse angels of our very nature. Its outcome will change our world so greatly, and will be no going back. I do not know if victory is possible. I only that know great sacrifice will be required. And because of fate of many will depend on a few, we must make the last stand.


Beast


Mystique. I tot Rebecca didn't wanna come back for anymore of the X movies? She had to go thru 4-5 hours of make-up in order to stick those blue scales on her body. Apparently Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler the teleporter in X2) can't afford to have anymore blue days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin