Sunday, June 29, 2008

Australia is toooooo boring!

It doesn't have interesting story in the government like Malaysia! All it had was Kevin Rudd when to a strip club in the US. Like that matters! It's "revolting", Ruddy!

See lah, in Malaysia, you get this kind of happening, M. Night SHITmalan should learn from this - Let’s send the Altantuya murderers to hell, much much better than his stupid movies.

I am so happy that all this political ugliness and injustice are coming out of the water. Yes the country is falling apart yet I have never felt the spirit rising so high.

Suddenly I wish I was in KL, not just to meet my dear friends, but to join the demonstrations and marches! It'd be like the Mardi Gras, only without the floats and drag queens - but hell SODOMY is involved!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin