Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Year Has Come

Happy New Year folks!

31.12.2007 marked the warmest day yet in Victorian history. The wind was strong, yet it was blazingly warm. It reached 42 degree Celcius in the arvo. I had never had a taste of such wind; perhaps it was a little sneak peek of the Middle East?

Edmund asked me if I had any new-year wishes? I didn't. Perhaps I had not given it much thought. But I have never believed in birthday or new-year wishes.

2007 was probably my lower point in life, for I have not achieved much in that year, in a number of ways. It passed without leaving much heart-print in me.

So what do you say for 2008? What's in store for me, for everyone?

Hopefully 2008 will be a year of more peace, less war, more green, less grey and red, more money, less worry, more health, less sickness, more love (for family and friends, and for strangers), less hate.

To 2oO8!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin