Friday, December 28, 2007

Assassination of Bhutto

Technorati Tags:

I didn't expect to wake up to such news, the first thing I saw on Towleroad.

I didn't know Bhutto. But I have seen her quite a few times on news. I thought, this is an incredible woman.  A woman who was twice the Prime Minister in one of the chaotic countries in the Middle East and Asia. A woman who was standing among idiot men. She must have done something right. And brave, so brave.

Of course I would think that all fingers are pointed at Musharraf now.

I can't agree more with Sally Field when she said, "If the mothers ruled the world, there would be no goddamn wars in the first place," during 2007 Emmy Awards. I heart Sally.

Perhaps scientists should develop some drugs that numb the adrenaline rush that men get from war or killing each others. 2008 will start with one of its warriors (how ironic) lost.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin