Monday, September 24, 2007

Dreamlover come rescue me!!

OMG - I told one of my best frens about the dreams that I had been having. While I thought of nothing more serious than they were just my dreams - he identified the themes in my dreams, which were school and high school.

What he did was looking up some dream interpretations and the following was sent to me. I feel that they are quite accurate given the current drwnd wrld situation that I'm in.

Dream Dictionary
School
To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about performance and abilities. You may also be going through a "spiritual learning" experience. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world. Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life.

High School
To dream about high school, refers to the bounds and friendships that you made while you were in high school. What spiritual lessons have you learned? The dream may also be telling you that you need to start preparing for the real world. To dream that you have to repeat high school, suggests that you are doubting your accomplishments and the goals that you have already completed. You feel that you may not be measuring up to the expectation of others. The dream may occur because some recent situation may have awakened old anxieties and insecurities.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin