Thursday, September 06, 2007

Do not scream for your bday card!



I think with more birthdays coming up from now till the end of the year. Family and friends. I don't think my I have enough muses to carry me through. Not wanting to repeat myself is the biggest challenge yet.

I think I have been making cards for special occassions since I can remember. It is such a great honour that Dad makes the effort to treasure all those cards we have made for them since young. When I was last at home I picked a few of those cards and put them into photo frames, so as to glorify them. Haha.


Anyway, please do not scream for your bday card OK? I have got a couple of new ideas now. Am particularly excited about one of them as it's disco related. However I don't think I'll give that to anyone if it comes out close to my expectations. Save the best FOR MYSELF!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin