Saturday, September 24, 2005

Torn

Sigh I am torn between doing my master here in Melbourne or in Sydney.

Familiarity is what I have here in Melbourne. In other words, it might not be a good reason staying since it hasn't provided me much employment opportunities (at all?).

Sydney is probably so much more bigger than I can chew on. The people are more diversified and probably less friendly? Oh why am I being so pessimistic. Not to mention I do not have any close friend in Sydney. My sister is in Melbourne too. On the bright side especially the opportunity end, I will get more chances in starting my career path.

Torn torn torn

I need a premonition! Please let me have a dream about that tonight.

2 comments:

Humour and last laugh said...

interesting!

小心聲 said...

if you really wanna go sydney...go then...u never try, u never know...
u can make new friends anywhere..thats not the big problem if u are uncertain about this!!
unless if u r very content to stay in melb then...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin