Saturday, September 10, 2005

Something Wicca This Way Starts..

Charmed Season 8 is opening in the US on September 25. Yay!! I can't wait what is in store in the Halliwell manor. Now that they have 'died' in the last season, Piper, Phoebe and Paige will now live under disguise, magically speaking. Leo too.

Spoiler - they will focus on bringing up the next generation of magical witches. To charmed it forward eh, so to speak.

The storyline of the new season will spend more time on the sisters' personal lives instead of kicking demon asses. Having said that I hope to see some closure since this could be the final season ever. It's true that the last 3 seasons have been focusing on mostly, if not all, demons and supernatural. Looking back at the first few season when Prue was still 'charmed and kicking', they did have more fun especially in the relationship department. I would prefer more mythology though, on a personal note.


This is the new teenage witch - Billie...I also hope that they'll let the cute little Wyatt and Chris come into powers and send some demons straight back to where they come from. Having said that, I hope to see Phoebe's daughter too, if her going into the future in Season 7 proves to be surreal. Anyway time travelling is really complicated and the future changes as we speak. Leo and Piper once were expecting Melinda but Wyatt and Chris were borned instead - breaking the all-female Halliwell line.

I hope Phoebe and Paige will get some TLC from men...It's been a long time - if you know what I mean.

Budget shrunk!! My fav Leo is gonna appear only in 10 episodes and no more of Darryl Morris. Will be some guest stars. However less CG and special effects and demonic/visual make-up effect. =( Brad Kern, the show's writer and producer said that he's got something up his sleeves to prepare for the Season Finale if this is really gonna be the final '8'.


P3 - You guys rocks...Charmed is probably the longest living all-female leading cast series ever. I have and will continue love you guys. You guys always help me through exam periods. I'd always study while my lappy played the old seasons of charmed. Record wise, I did finish re-charming myself for the whole 7 seasons in the last exam period.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin