Friday, September 02, 2005

SUMMERising!! berrrrrrazillllllchic

These are definitely the kewl pieces of MUST-HAVE in my closet!! Well at least in my imaginary closet. =P
Grrrrrrrwwwww0llllll for me...
Sun/Sea/Delicious/ImUrs
Oh I love this pair of pants! Something I have neBer had b4.
How kool is the scarft
hmmm yeah right...I know wot I'll do this summa with that pair of trunks!!
All right - all said but not done - gotta hit the gym harder and more frequent. Work that chest, work that abs, work those legs, work those shoulders, work those bi&triceps and work that @$$.
Summa! Can't wait.

1 comment:

WinWin said...

Hahaha, omg another gym-junkie. =P Do pilates I say (instead of yoga).

Fancy going to the beach together this summer? *wink* Looking forward to strut your stuff hey? hehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin