Monday, September 05, 2005

sUn/sEa/deliciOus/ImUrs



(I am trying to get the hipotalamus in my brain to generate enuf peptide strands to help make my emotion to be consistent with the title of the blog.)

Had a great time at St Kilda beach today. The cool/cold sea breeze kissing every inch of my exposed skin, the sun waking up and warming all the cells that had been hibernating and the noise from the people and pets around just cheered my blues away.

I found bull-shaped cloud in the blue blue sky...


I saw this cute toddler sitting on the beach with his parents watching over him. He was shaking and nodding his head, smiling. Oh...the purest essence of innocence.

I also saw a pair of siblings playing a very small version of frisbie. The younger sister was also doing some acrobatic moves on the ground.

And a very talented dog which used his (actually not very sure about that) head to roll the ball back to his master when the master threw it.

It was indeed a very beatiful day. I was forgetting all my problems and wholly enjoying the tranquility and long-lost peace-of-mind.

1 comment:

moonsiew said...

Nice entry... I like the photoes and I can feel what you felt at that time...really miss those days where you and I visited St. Kilda together..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin