Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Can't you finish already?

I've just discovered that there is one thing I dislike about some ppl's blogs - LONG winded, FULLY detailed to the point where it's like a replay of the experience with all interesting and uninteresting bits.

It's just me. Some people like reading long accounts of a simple events which I find it boring and normally I'd just read the first quarter of the articles. It's not just blogs, news too. It maybe a bad sign that I might need to spend more time and energy going through reports, journals, and news in the future when I work.

Oh, what a way to torture my eyes...

5 comments:

moonsiew said...

haha...i guess i must be one of those who top ur list of posting long-winded blogs. well, still glad that u read them though, even if it's just a quarter of it.

Alfred said...

Erm, right. I didn't actually hv ur blog on my mind while i was blogging. =P I'll be always interested in ur stories hon.

f eelin gs said...

or izit mine? OMG!!!!

Alfred said...

Oh just chill!!! Not ur blogs!

Anonymous said...

or may be its me then....:p
with repetition story hahaha...:p
plain n bored...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin