Sunday, July 10, 2005

Alfred and the Half-Blood Prince

Hogwarts Express is now at the Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, getting ready to roam back to Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft!

Counting down the number of sleeps to next Saturday - the sixth instalment of the HP series "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" (672 pages, July 16 2005). Now my heart is racing, probably the same level of excitement if I mount the firebolt.

Just talking to my friend just now. I feel like buying a whole set of the Harry Potter series for myself. We have had a family set, which is now back in Malaysia. I can't imagine myself having to wait for my friends to finish their HP6 so that I can borrow and read it. The reason being my brother has already ordered a book back home.

Any guess as who is gonna be the half-blood prince? I did think about Hagrid - since he's half-giant and half-human. Also Voldemort, half-magical and half-muggle born.

Other excitements that I am looking forward to - Quidditch! Ron and Hermione! More spells and potions and duellings! Chemical and/or non-chemical conflicts with Professor Snape! Remus (he's my favourite teacher)! And all other new, fun, adrenaline-rushing elements that JKR is gonna give us. She's is already richer than the English Queen by $250 million!

In my small little heart, I wish that Sirius is not dead somehow. I don't believe that he died so easily. Harry deserves at least a relative in his life. (And because I am like Sirius, too =P)

Ah well, it's time to to write a spell that will make me have the intelligence of Hermione so that I can complete my ASP2.

Something wicca this way comes!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin