Monday, April 14, 2008

Friend vs housewife

I just found out that Courteney Cox, aka Monica E. Geller-hyphen-Bing, was Desperate Housewives producer and creator Marc Cherry's first choice of Susan Mayer, played by Teri Hatcher now.

220px-Teri_Hatcher_cropped Friendsmonica

Awwww, now that I also heart Susan I am not sure if Courteney would have been better than Teri. But I desperately want Courteney to re-reign another comedic role. I really miss Monica - for I always find myself in the same shoe as the OCD Monica.

Maybe this is for the better. Jennifer Aniston has never been able to play a role that's critically different from Rachel Greene. And the fact that she's still appearing on magazine covers, sadly, has to do with the fact that people think she is still miserable being the Pitt-Jolie divorcee. Courteney starring in a more dramatic role in Dirt, being a gossip magazine editor, is perhaps better than Along Came Polly, The Break Up etc..

So glad that I'll be able to download new Desperate Housewives tonight. Due to lack of drama in my poor sad life, let's hope the sassy ladies bring back more juicy bits to the neighbourhood.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin