Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Horrible (shopping) Whore

That's me. Me - me - me - me. And Sherly would be standing there, arms folded, shooting a I-told-you-so look right at me.

Now I need to get a job at KFC. Angelene, I now need to 替人斟茶递水了咯!!!

Quoting WW, I have only myself to blame. That's why I think it's best for me to be living in small small Tanah Merah where the only shopping places are for me to buy groceries. I don't mind torturing my bank accounts once or twice every year when I go to KL to shop. But living in Melb where shopping centres are just tram stops away, I am no better than a drug addict.

Oh please Mother of Job, please answer my application letters; or can someone burn down the credit card control building of CBA?

I had been sitting on the Politix coat for a week and I threw in the white towel on Friday evening. Apparently, wait-and-see didn't work this time. Normally I would be able to sit it out if I didn't buy things on the spot. And today, I gave in to all my on-the-spot wants at Oxford. Except for 1 FCUK belt. However... I highly suspect history will repeat itself.

Since I love FRIENDS so much, should I follow in Rachel's footstep and cut my credit card?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin