Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's here

It's 21/07/2007 - the day every Harry Potter fan has been waiting for - the release date of the final book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I woke up at 7.15am this morning, getting ready (still not =P) to go to Borders at 9am.

I think it's a good think that Borders are having celebration at (almost?) each branch and also at Federation Square in the Melbourne CBD, otherwise we might have to wait in a long queue just to pay. Now with all the fans dispersed, I'm hoping to grab my book when the ribbon is cut and head home! Well except I'll have to wait for PJ to sort out her receipt with Borders as she has lost it.

No more speculations, no more waiting, the day is finally here. Thank you J. K. Rowling, for your brilliance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin