Monday, January 25, 2010

Handling Love

I actually have Ee Lin to thank for. If it wasn't for her wedding and I having to MC, I would not have been that motivated, in the midst of the monsoon, to flatten the love handles.

I know I was getting a little bit flabby by November last year. It was raining nonstop and I just wasn't motivated enough. Now that the train has started, I am more determined to look good in front of my secondary-school friends. LOL. Vanity is one of my many middle names (amongst them, fabulous).

How to wear confidence confidently on my sleeves? Work hard... that's the only answer to everything.

1 comment:

Dessa said...

it seems like profession is really important at your age eh :) ralph lauren polo
designer polo
Wholesale Polo Shirts

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin