Monday, February 20, 2006

From now on, I am Dr. Chuah





Haha, I've graduated from the 6-day Longevitology course! I am very grateful that I have had the chance to learn the priceless lesson. My highest gratitude to all the members of the organiser, whom without their devotion and sacrifice, would not have made the event as successful. And to the 4 teachers from far Taiwan, came to this small town of ours...

Now please don't take the title of this entry seriously. I am not doctor from the normal-medical type of qualification. But in my prayers (i.e. when I help you tune your body/pressure points), I hope I can help you with whatever I've learned and gathered from my meditation.

Be confident of your powers, be willing to help others...those are the advice that I've taken on board with me now. I hope that there'll be classes held in Melbourne and I'll be one of the volunteers there.

1 comment:

WinWin said...

Well....I surely need some help.

Arrrghhhh.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin