Thursday, January 19, 2006

旺旺年团圆饭

Some of my nieces and nephews... (and my bros and sis). Some of them have grown/changed so much and some haven't changed a bit since I last saw them! I am not a child person... They don't like me at all! But it's nice to see them. I look forward to be playing or taking care of my bros' and sis's children!
My cute Dad and Mum. They were pretending to be eating kim-chi. Thanks to the powerful Korean TV series 大长今。 My parents have turned into potato couches since dunno when. Now it's their turn to be guarding the TV set instead of me. It's their turn anyway. It's amazing to see how addicted the fans are to the series, in almost every Asian country. My family (all but me) is watching the series for the 2nd time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin