Tuesday, June 21, 2005

One Word

Describe me in ONE WORD, just one! Send it to me then send this msg to 10 friends & see how many wonderful stranger things people think! Do reply. It's fun!

This is a msg my fren forwarded to me..since I hv some rather unlimited usage on my Vodafone (advertisement) credit limit, I forwarded it to my frens and here's some of the replies I got so far.

Metrosexual
Loud
Choosy
Fun
Wild
Hot
Conscientious
Hiao
Nice
Desirable
Friend
Gay
Determined
Planner
Cute
Flirtatious
(something that belongs to UNcut - thanks J)
Unique

I can't believe I am all those things - well at least that is how I am viewed or how I have portrayed myself so far. Hahaha... Here's something I truly feel - this msg is fun! Luv it. Thanks for people who have replied to my request - you have made up my dreadful day (June 20 2005 - a day I shall remember the name of DD as long I still have my breathe).

My headache is gone and I am singing happily with Chicago.

2 comments:

f eelin gs said...

why i get soooo little reply wern
not fair ..sob sob

f eelin gs said...

planner is a very very suitable word

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin