Saturday, June 25, 2005

Da Vacation Code

Finally exam is over. It ended with a rather positive note - at least most of us did well in Risk Theory 1, according to Dr. Li. This rather offsets the other extreme outcome of AFM which I personally felt I was gonna fail the paper, for the first time in all my uni exams so far.

APC wasn't too bad. At least I could squeeze some of my brain juice for almost every question. The bad thing is that the effort of reading the stupid textbook wasn't as rewarding as I expected. Anyway, I guess I still have to read the textbook for the second semester to be safe.

The holiday has started. But whether mine is really a holiday is really questionable. With the project untouched till now, I am afraid I'll hv to glue myself to the chair again, very soon. I just gotta plan myself, balancing between having fun and study.

Right before me is The Da Vinci Code. I seem to be the last one on earth to read this must-read. I actually did start reading it a couple of months ago but only a couple of chapters were touched. It'll be one of 2 story books that I plan to finish this holiday. The other one is Garden of Beast by Jeffrey Deaver.

Another great plan of mine is I wanna learn how to knit. I don't give a $h!+ if you are gonna think that it's a girlie thing to do as long as you don't expect one from me! I am gonna knit 2 for my parents and for some birthday-ers.

I am also gonna work out more at the gym...with Eelin and a new found partner - Eeyong. Hopefully I'll look fitter by the end of the holiday with a well-proportioned body. I am gonna love myself!!

What else I am gonna do? Hmmmm..how about - having fun? I am gonna try out more scenes in Melbourne before I hit home at the end of year. My parents+wallet+bankaccount are gonna complain definitely. Talking about having fun - had a great day shopping in the Melbourne City today. Felt that somehow my human-to-human connection has been resurrected. Hahaha..

I am gonna getcha Jamie! Oliver, that is. Need to experience the 'Happy days with the Naked Chef'. Gotta get in touch with my inner cook in this holiday. Jamie can be naked but No-nO for me. He's a super fantastic cook. Talented, funny, spontaneous, and kind and caring.

Prolly the best thing for me to do now is to pamper myself. I am gonna do a mask tonight. Muahahahahahaha.

Laterzzzzzz..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin