Sunday, June 03, 2007

Updated Trailer for HP&TOOP

I'm having chills up my spine as I'm writing this. This youtube clip contains more than the official trailer of the insights to the upcoming movie in July. I think this instalment will be far better than its predecessor, by the look of things. I'm watching it again and again and again until I get a chance to watch it. The battle at the MoM will rival that of Neo-and-Smith and the LOTR. This will be the first time their magical skills put to the test - worse as they have to go up against the already advanced and dark wizards.

Why? I might have to wait for more than 1 week or 2 to watch it after the release date as I'll probably be back in Tanah Merah, Kelantan, Malaysia where there's unfortunately no cinema! And Tiong Hoe, no I won't join you in watching the pirated VCD. Luckily there's Popular Bookshop that I can purchase the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

And the Harry Potter Theme Park in Orlando, Florida - I'm sure I'll be still excited when I'm old (like 50) if I have a chance to ever go there! Imagine how happy is JKR's bank manager when s/he was told the generosity of the expected present value of the theme park.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin