Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Lost w/o You

Eelin and I lost something this evening... Well I suppose hers was more precious even though she didn't have to pay for it (not in the literal sense of course).

On the other hand, I was careless to loose my keys. Must have been the time while I busy munching tic-tac in Risk Theory 1 lecture, or busy talking in the honours lab or library. Will need to go to search high and low at the uni tomorrow. And hopefully I can find them so that I don't have to replace the security tag and the locks. Else the money I have been saving from tying my wallet would be going down the Yarra River.

Life isn't lived without a fair bit of randomness - by gaining and losing - be it people you love or stuffs you love. I don't want a submartingale form of life - martingale is good enough.

1 comment:

Alfred said...

I found the keys back! Saved me a couple of hundred bucks. Phew! I've decided to chain my keys to my bag from now onwards.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin