Monday, April 18, 2005

No where

Soon the sky that I look into every night before i sleep will be just different. It's a piece of loss that is not very significant, not quantifiable. However it eats away my heart bit by bit everytime I think about it.

When one gives too much hope that allows one to float temporarily, the wound just cuts open more widely and deeply when one falls. It's kind of a pain that doesn't slap me in the face or a icy cold bucket of water splashed onto me to wake me up. I am not asleep, but my consciousness is trailing off and waning.


As the pain subsides and resurfaces, I lead myself onto a smaller and more narrow path, one after another. Do I see the end coming? The undergrowths are greeted with fresh blood when they brush my flesh ever gently. Do I see the end coming?

Perhaps the end doesn't end just there...

1 comment:

Alfred said...

Yeah because as opposed to u, i m kool. LOL

Thanks, but who r u??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin