Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Old lady turns me OFF

So I was swimming…. There was a Chinese lady in her 60s in the pool too. I had always felt peculiar towards this woman as she always brought a bucket to the pool with her.

So yesterday, she finished swimming and got out of the water. I am no peeping Tom but I couldn't help it when I saw her filling the bucket up with water from a tap at the side of the pool. I had not paid attention to her before except yesterday as I was intrigued.

Like a magician, I suddenly saw a small plastic cup being held under the tap and she drank the water. OK she must be thirsty, I thought, which was reasonable…. beats drinking chlorinated pool water right?

She didn’t stop there. Next I saw her picking up the bucket and walked towards another side of the pool house. She then proceeded to do the unthinkable – she used the water to clean herself!!!! You’ve guessed it right – she used the cup to pour water down her body!!! I noticed she tried to stand close to the glass wall and further away from the pool, but the water inevitably flowed into the pool!!!

And you think she would stop there… Of course, I can only imagine it’s uncomfortable being in a wet swim suit. This woman of 60 years, changed under her robe, which was followed by, more water in the bucket, and she washed her swim suit in the bucket of water!!!! I nearly drowned myself by now.

What killed me next was that after finishing her washing, she then splashed the washing water against the glass wall. I was drowning in her “after-wash”, literally,

God, not only she’s old, she’s slow!!!! Keeping in mind that I still had a very small reserve of respect for old birds, I tried to stay in the pool as long as I could fight off every urge to get out of the water, but her movements exhibited true definition of slowness.

Rest assured, I used very strong shower gel that day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin