Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I m not bothered anymore, hehehe

Hmmmm, i hv just made a decision to myself. In the wake of last week's decision of letting my housemates be aware of their own responsibilities towards the apartment, I've decided to take up most of the house chores onto my own 2 shoulders.

I m happy that i can finally reach the conclusion of not to be bothered anymore... this also coincides with the attitude that i put on 2 weeks ago when Moon & Eelin felt that i was cold towards them.

虽然我离‘勉强没有幸福’的真谛还很远,至少我已开始往那方面走去。最重要的是做人要开心,常常叫人家做东做西,人家不高兴,我也不高兴。

However, I hv to remind myself of this: no matter how I am gonna change my attitude coldly towards the others, I must have tried to put some effort into the relationship before the change. And there are always several patrons that I can't change my attitude towards them.

yeah, thaz about it...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin